A Letter to the Advice Columnists

Dear Advice Columnists,


My name is Grant, and I have a situation and I need your opinion.  I was asked to help a young man name Jefferson that was convicted of a murdered charge that he didn't commit, he was called a hog and I have to teach him that he is human and not a hog before he is killed. He doesn't listen to what I have to say.  He has not been acting like himself lately. He is giving up and doesn't care. Jefferson has not said a word but he asked for some corn,he says that's what hogs eat.  I only visited him because Miss. Emma asked me to educate him, but its not a way that he will listen to what i have to say. Can i change the way he feels? I know you have an answer to this.  Or should i give up? Miss. Emma doesn't want him to die thinkig he is a hog. What should I do or say to make him feel like he is human?

Comments

  1. The best way to handle the situation is to identify the main problem. Afterwards try to see why he's acting this way. After you find the problem try to raise his self-esteem to the best of your ability. You should also give him some words of encouragement. And that is the best way to get through to him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts