Psalms 61

Psalm 61King James Version (KJV)

61 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.


1. Hear my cry to you and listen to my prayer
2.No matter how far you are or no matter  where you are on this earth you will always cry out to God and you asking God to lead you to him because he is higher than you
3.For God has been a cover for you and a strong shield from your enemy 
4.knowing that God is with you and he got you covered 
5.God has heard your promises and gave you legacy of those that fear his name
6.the king will live a long life and will have years of generation 
7. He shall dwell before God and prepare compassionate and fact of reality which may preserve God
8. you will worship his name forever and perform your promising duties daily

Comments

Popular Posts