Two Kinds

1. Yes, some parents do pressure their children to achieve because they want their children to be successful. Also, they expect them to do more things than they can bare.

2. The conflict parents and children have is parents thinks everything suppose to go their way and their way only.  Children really don't have a choice or a decision on anything they parents want them to do.

3. Yes, I feel like anyone can be anything they want to be if they put they mind to it.

4. All conflicts do not have a winner because the person that is talking about the conflict think they is right,  and the other person think that it is wrong.

5. My relationship with my parents is permissive.  I say it's permissive because my parents are not strict.  They don't put a lot pressure on me. If I'm trying my best they still would be proud of me. Chinese parents are very strict on their children.  They expect for everything to go their way.  If they children don't want to do something they still force them to do it.  Also, they put pressure on them because they want them to be better than others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts